Please help APF move to the new shelter ASAP
APF has more than 1100 rescued dogs under its care as a consequences of Coronavirus Crisis and Over-Breeding in Egypt. Currently we are operating way above our capacity and a move to a bigger shelter has become inevitable and has reached a point of urgency:
1. The current shelter is too small for the number of dogs we care for and it is resulting in a highly stressful environment.
2. Expansion at the same location is impossible.
3. We must continue to save other dogs in need.
THE GOOD NEWS IS, WE HAVE ALREADY RENTED A NEW THREE TIMES BIGGER LAND.
The benefits of the new shelter are:
1. More space for our current dogs to reduce the lever of stress.
2. A special area for educating children from schools on how to love and respect animals.
3. A dedicated area for TNR will be available so we could neuter/spay more dogs.
The faster we move the happier the dogs will be and the more dogs we can rescue.
Please donate for the new shelter, MAKE IT A REALITY.
The current building will be used for the clinic and surgery room, recovery room and isolation rooms. We finished Electrical connections and water supply inside the building, surfacing the land, etc. If we receive enough help, we will be working faster. Please donate any small amount
New sections to accommodate at least 200 dogs are almost finished. To be able to transfer dogs phase 1 from the current to the new shelter. We are still missing:
1. Shades to protect them from the sun.
2. Two Bathrooms.
3. One room for the live in workers.
Please help these dogs move out ASAP. No donation is too small.